Athletic Field Reservations
Athletic Field Reservation Procedures
**Field reservations with the City of Murphy Recreation Department are required for all sports practices on city of Murphy property Monday through Thursday 3PM - 8PM.
Athletic field reservations can be made online and are made on a first come first serve basis.
Reservations for Spring / Fall Seasons will open up on the following dates:
- Spring Season: November 1 at 12:01 a.m.
- Fall Season: June 1 at 12:01 a.m.
Athletic Field Reservation Policies
- Reservations are first come first serve and can be made on online.
- Reservations during prime-time (Monday – Thursday) are limited to 2 one-hour reservations per week and for soccer fields the reservation will be for ½ of the field, per team / group
- Friday and Saturday reservations for any field have no time restrictions. Soccer field reservations have no field size (1/2 or full) restrictions.
- Sunday all athletic fields are open play only, no reservations allowed
- Reservations are available only to citizens, business owners, and business workers within Murphy city limits. Team reservations must have 40% Murphy residents
- Reservation parties are responsible for disposing of litter in trash receptacles or taking it with you.
- Please leave the area clean
- Please notify the city when practices are cancelled so others can use the field
- There are public restrooms available at any North Hill Park
- The city reserves the right to modify these rules as necessary