Athletic Field Reservations
Athletic Field Reservation Procedures
- Athletic field reservations can be made either online or by email request and are processed on a first come first serve basis.
- Reservations for Spring / Fall Seasons will open up on the following dates:
- Spring Season: November 1 at 12:01 a.m.
- Fall Season: June 1 at 12:01 a.m.
Emails must contain the following:
- Team name, gender and age group for team you are reserving for
- Primary contact Information
- Coach’s full name and Information
- Preferred field
- Preferred time
- Go to Facility Rentals
- Create an account
- In the “Facility Rentals” tab select your desired field, time, and day of practice. Please note that all field policies must be followed. If your request does not follow ALL of the policies your request will be declined.
- If your request is approved you will be notified through email. If there is already a reservation on the field you have requested a staff member will contact you to negotiate another time or field.
Athletic Field Reservation Policies
- Reservations are first come first serve and can be made by emailing email@example.com or online. Both methods will be accepted. Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance
- Reservations during primetime (Monday – Thursday) are limited to 2 one-hour reservations per week and for soccer fields the reservation will be for ½ of the field, per team / group
- Friday and Saturday reservations for any field have no time restrictions. Soccer field reservations have no field size (1/2 or full) restrictions.
- Sunday all athletic fields are open play only, no reservations allowed
- Reservations are available only to citizens, business owners, and business workers within Murphy city limits. Team reservations must have 40% Murphy residents
- Reservation parties are responsible for disposing of litter in trash receptacles or taking it with you. Please report any maintenance issues or hazards to Parks Maintenance at 972-468-4068. Please leave the area clean
- Please notify the city when practices are cancelled so others can use the field
- There are no public restrooms available at any City of Murphy park locations
- The city reserves the right to modify these rules as necessary