As of June 5, 2020 the City of Murphy has resumed pavilion reservations. Please observe the following when using pavilions:
- Picnic tables should be limited to one household per table or 10 people that came to the park together
- 6’ social distancing with those outside your household will be required of all visitors and rental participants
Reserve a Pavilion Online
When reserving a pavilion online, please be sure to enter the reservation date, time, length of reservation and the headcount. The reservation headcount must be within the pavilion occupancy limit. The software will not produce any viable options unless all fields highlighted in red are entered in properly.
Reserve a pavilion online.
Pavilion Reservation Policy
- Reservations are first come, first served with a paid reservation.
- Reservations may be made up to 1 year in advance (limited to 2 consecutive years of reserving the same date).
- Time limit for reservation needs to include set-up and clean-up.
- Reservations are available to residents and non-residents.
- Reservation parties are responsible for disposing of litter in trash receptacles or taking it with you. Please report any maintenance issues or hazards to Parks Maintenance at 972-468-4052. Please leave the area clean.
- The city reserves the right to modify these rules as necessary.
|North Hill Park
||1302 Rodeo Drive
|The Preserve at Maxwell Creek
||670 North Murphy Road
||1003 Mustang Ridge Drive
|Travis Farm Park
||502 Skyline Drive
|Timbers Nature Preserve Park (City Park)
||324 Pine Top Drive
||602 Mustang Ridge Drive
|Murphy Central Park (by the splash pad)||550 North Murphy Road|
||Minimum Rental Time
||$25 for 2 hours, $10 per additional rental hour
||$50 for 2 hours, $10 per additional rental hour
You may register online or in person at the Murphy Community Center.