Christmas Tree Decorating Contest 2022
The contest is FREE to participate in.
Registration Deadline: Registration entry is due by Monday, November 21, 2022, at 5:00 PM.
- Decoration Days: November 14th – November 28thfrom 8:30 AM – 5 PM
- Please let the coordinator know if you need a Saturday decorating date
- Please remove decorations by 4:00 PM on Friday December 30, 2022
- Any decorations left after this day will be recycled
- 6’ pre-lit Christmas trees will be provided in City Hall foyer for decorating.
Signage: Please provide a sign to place in front of your tree with your group/ organization name in large letters. The sign should be no larger than 18” x 24”.
Requirements: The tree must contain ornaments made of recyclable materials. Ornaments may be commercial, or handmade. Ornaments must be made from any recyclable materials.
- Decorating teams must supply their ornaments
- Theme – effective representation of your chosen theme
- Overall aesthetic appearance
- Use of required recyclable items (other items may be used as well)
- Example: plastic bottles, newspapers, milk cartons, aluminum beverage cans, etc.
- The tree must include a sign with the name of the school, HOA, community group, or local business! We need to know which tree belongs to your group!
The WINNER will be announced on Facebook on December 2nd and will receive a prize.