Athletic Field Reservations
The City of Murphy is not taking any new field request reservation request at this time. We will tentatively open up our fields for reservations on May 16, 2020. Please contact the recreation department with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Field Reservation Procedures
- Athletic field reservations can be made online and are made on a first come first serve basis.
- Reservations for Spring / Fall Seasons will open up on the following dates:
- Spring Season: November 1 at 12:01 a.m.
- Fall Season: June 1 at 12:01 a.m.
Athletic Field Reservation Policies
- Reservations are first come first serve and can be made on online. Both methods will be accepted. Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance
- Reservations during prime-time (Monday – Thursday) are limited to 2 one-hour reservations per week and for soccer fields the reservation will be for ½ of the field, per team / group
- Friday and Saturday reservations for any field have no time restrictions. Soccer field reservations have no field size (1/2 or full) restrictions.
- Sunday all athletic fields are open play only, no reservations allowed
- Reservations are available only to citizens, business owners, and business workers within Murphy city limits. Team reservations must have 40% Murphy residents
- Reservation parties are responsible for disposing of litter in trash receptacles or taking it with you. Please report any maintenance issues or hazards to Parks Maintenance at 972-468-4068. Please leave the area clean
- Please notify the city when practices are cancelled so others can use the field
- There are no public restrooms available at any City of Murphy park locations
- The city reserves the right to modify these rules as necessary