Steps to Take
After you have requested a driver's safety course and have been notified by the Municipal Court of approval:
- You must obtain your certified driving record from the Texas Department of Public Safety within 90 days of the initial request (by the due date); this is now available on the State of Texas website.
- Your driver safety course must be approved by the Texas Education Agency through their Education Service Center Region XIII website.
- You must submit a signed certificate of completion of the driver safety course and your certified driving record within 90 days of the initial request to the:
206 N. Murphy Road
Murphy, TX 75094
- Upon timely receipt of the above, your citation will be dismissed.
- A show cause hearing will be scheduled if court does not receive required documents within the 90 day period.